Friday, September 3, 2010

Are You Ready for the Last Blast of Summer?


Good morning!


We are so excited here at the station for Carmax Riverfest and the Cincinnati Bell/WEBN Fireworks! We cannot wait to bring it to you live!


I'll be the first to say that putting on an event like this is no small thing. We've been planning our coverage for something like a year-- or at least it feels that way. If you are not at the riverbank this Sunday, then I promise FOX19 is where you need to put your TV dial.


We'll have coverage from both sides of the dueling river, with special pieces that talk about the history, traditions, people, and enthusiasm that make this event such a great one. We're talking to celebrities, fans, the Rozzis, and a slew of others about this labor day tradition. If you want to see it, we'll have it. We'll even have..... Frank Marzullo!


Anyway, we hope you'll enjoy the show.


I know I will. It means a lot to me to be a part of such a big event in my hometown.

No comments:

Post a Comment