Monday, December 27, 2010

Last Week Of 2010, Buy A Pork Roast

Good Day Everyone...So as we say goodbye to 2010 I am reflecting a bit on the last 365 days. What are some of your favorite memories of the year? One of my highlights was when I committed to my new home of Cincinnati and continue to work with all of my friends here at FOX19. We kicked off the FOX19 News Morning Xtra in September, and it is something that I have wanted to do for a very long time. It's 60 minutes of information and entertainment highlighting people and places right here in the Tri-State. Plus, I get to work with a new friend in my co-anchor Tracey Johnson. I also have enjoyed bonding with mans best friend, my dog Mr. Benson he is a great dog and finally became potty trained by the end of the year! My carpet thanks you Mr. Benson. So as we look to 2011 let's start off on the right foot, it's a family tradition for me to eat pork roast and blackeye peas every New Years Day. My mom always told me if you eat chicken on the first day of the new year then you will be scratching all year long. My co-workers have never heard of this tradition please prove me wrong. Thanks to all for making us a part of your mornings this year and here is to a great 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment