Thursday, September 15, 2011

Feelings Of Fall

Good morning, happy Thursday! Katy here… I don’t know about you but I’m loving this cooler weather that we’ve been experiencing! The 70s and low 80s are just about perfect weather in my book. With that said, the cooler weather is also a sign of the changing season. Before we know it, it’ll be below freezing! (and I don’t think I’m quite ready for that!) Fall officially begins next Friday, September 23rd, but we’ve already experienced a few “fall-like” weeks with temperatures well below average in the 60s and 70s. In fact, the showers that we are dealing with this morning will clear out and make way for a cool afternoon today, and a chilly overnight! (I think that’s the first time since spring that I’m officially using the term “chilly” in a forecast!) Get ready for the mid 40s overnight tonight and Friday night. Yikes! I have a feeling the jeans, long-sleeve shirts and extra blankets won’t be too far behind! I think it’s about time to bring up the fall and winter wardrobe from the basement.

No comments:

Post a Comment