Thursday, March 15, 2012

Coincidence is not a part of my vocabulary!


So, after I heard about this company more than a half dozen times in less than a week....I thought I'd check it out.

Hope this finds you well. Tracey Johnson here.

The company is called THIRTY ONE GIVES. When you visit their website, what you'll see are stylish handbags and utility products. But, they are so much more.

What I love about this company is that for every purchase of a..... U R U THERMAL TOTE....they will donate $1 to support nonprofit organizations whose mission contributes to the empowerment of women and girls.

While you are helping young women across our community, you'll get a GIVES EXCLUSIVE that delivers a boost of self confidence every time you open it!

You can watch the interview I did on the FOX19 NEWS MORNING XTRA
by clicking on this link. Http://www.fox19.com/video and click on #9.

I love the U R U TOTE for my girls!

Hope you have a wonderful day.....Trace

No comments:

Post a Comment