Friday, April 2, 2010




I LOVE Carrot Cake. Hi it's Meghan:) Don't get me wrong..I'm never going to turn down chocolate. But Carrot Cake is my ultimate.

So for Easter I made a Carrot Cake to take home for our family's Easter Brunch. I've tried many versions from the bakery, homemade and my own creations. But this recipe I found and baked is the BEST! What I like about this one is that it's lighter and not too sweet. The secret ingredients are pineapple and sour cream.

I found the recipe in my Rachael Ray Magazine..click here for a link. The first picture of the finished cake is from the magazine. My version can't be completed because I have to transport it 4 hours home! (and we won't eat it till Sunday) But the other picture is of it in the bundt pan - and the icing is in a container. (I'm going to sprinkle cinnamon on top of the icing to finish it off)

Happy "Easter Bunny":) Enjoy the sunshine and family time. See you Monday LIVE at GABP for Opening Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment