Monday, December 6, 2010

Chug A Chug A...Chug A Chug A...

Good Morning Everyone...Frank Marzullo Here...I think I can... I think I can... I think I can...That is what I was shouting all afternoon on Sunday as I made my first trip to Entertrainment Junction. Rob and I took a trip up north to West Chester to celebrate our former co-worker Regina Russo's sons second birthday. I have never been but have always heard great things. The detail from the train villages to the little people on the tracks to the trains themselves were awesome. They also have a special area for Holiday Trains complete with fake snow and snowmen. The best part was seeing kids of all ages including adults wearing the train conductor hats. I of course had to cheese it up and where my hat. The funny part was while we were in one of the party rooms a family was walking by and said " Hey Frank and Rob...what are you doing here?" So I said we do birthday parties on the weekend....and then the family actually hired us to make balloon animals and sing songs. Do you believe me? Yeah not really the way it happened... haha Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment