Monday, January 31, 2011

I Love Columbia Parkway...If I Could Be A Road...

Marzullo Here... If you know me you know that I love to drive! I usually am the one who is doing the driving when my FOX19 co-workers and I hit the road. I am also not one who should ever lease a car because my miles always exceed what is given to me. So with that said I do have my favorite roads and I have to say if I could be a road I would want to be Columbia Parkway. I love that road, something about the way it curves and winds along the gorgeous Ohio River. When your driving west on it you start to see the city skyline and the new towering Great American Tower. It is a road that speaks to me, some great music and all of my cares go away. I call it the auto-bond of Cincinnati, it feels BIG CITY to me, I love it! Plus it is a road that takes me to all of my favorite places including Annabells in Mount Lookout, where I can get the best pancakes in the city. You must go and get the Buttermilk Corn Cakes, they are to die for with the honeycomb butter. Sooooo gooood! So take a drive on Columbia and see where it takes you.

No comments:

Post a Comment