Thursday, May 19, 2011

My Dream Vacation



Good Morning, and happy Thursday! It seems as if we’ve completely bypassed spring, and went from one extreme to another. This past winter was brutal, so I think everyone was happy when spring finally arrived. But looking back on the data for March and April, we didn’t have much of a comfortable spring. Between the cold spell in late March, to the record breaking wet April… I feel like we’ve missed those “sunny, dry, low-humidity” type days! Yesterday and today we got a good glimpse of what’s to come in the next few months. In fact, yesterday was just shy of a record of 90° set back in 1881! I don’t know about you, but when we get days like yesterday and today, I start to daydream about my ultimate tropical vacation. Where would you go? I’ve decided that I need to visit French Polynesia and the island of Bora Bora! I have to admit, I kind of want to visit just for the name. It’s fun to say! But look at it! So beautiful. I’d like to rent one of those cottages over the sea, lay in a hammock and read a good book while sipping on a tropical drink with an umbrella in it. Some day... Hey, a girl can dream!

No comments:

Post a Comment