Monday, July 4, 2011

4th Of July Cookouts & Thank You


Happy 4th of July Everybody! As you gather with family and friends this afternoon and evening for some burgers and fireworks, remember those who have served to give us the freedom to do so. We live in the greatest country on with the freedom to express our thoughts and pursue our dreams, so Happy Birthday America. It really is a weekend long birthday celebration in fact I started on Saturday with a trip to the Reds game. Growing up in Cleveland I was a bit torn this weekend as the Indians took on the Tribe. I wore my reds hat and said go REDS, however I could not get out of the game without a picture with the Tribe mascot Slider! Then on Sunday I fired up the grill and enjoyed my famous bourbon pork tenderloin. It's spicy, sweet, and tasty! You have to marinate it for up to four hours, I prefer doing it overnight. The marinade includes, brown sugar, bourbon, dijon mustard, soy sauce, ginger, olive oil, garlic, and some salt. Then you grill it to about 160 to 165 degrees internally, let it sit then slice it up! If you start early enough you will be able to gril it up and enjoy today!

No comments:

Post a Comment