Thursday, July 28, 2011

Hometown Forecasting

Good morning, and happy Thursday! Katy Morgan here… and I’m gearing up for the weekend! My plan this weekend is to continue my tri state adventure, visiting a bunch of cities and towns. My mission… to capture a beautiful picture showcasing your hometown to feature on Fox19. You may have noticed the Storm Tracker out and about before, taking pictures of downtown squares or courthouses. I then come back to work and edit the pictures into our weather computer, and put together a hometown forecast. It was one of our visions when starting the Fox19 First Weather at 4am show, to put together more local forecasts besides Cincinnati. Stay tuned in the coming weeks for more cities around the tri state being featured as the “pick city” of the day. If you see me in the Storm Tracker this weekend capturing pictures, be sure to stop and say hi!

No comments:

Post a Comment