Friday, November 19, 2010

It's time for the next Harry Potter Movie!


Good morning Everyone!

Dan Wells writing, I hope this note finds you well and in good spirits!

So I woke up a bit early this morning to check out the hype of Harry Potter. YES, I'm a fan of the books and series and YES...I was one of those people who stood in line and went to see the premier of "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, Part 1,"

Ok here's the deal Harry, Hermione and Ron don't spend ANY TIME in Hogwarts but it actually just fine....the movie in my opinion is great!

In this next-to-last installment in the "Harry Potter" franchise, the story rushes ahead and it takes the young heroes (Harry, Hermione and Ron) across a desolate England that's almost post-apocalyptic.


I needless to say thought the shooting or filming was pretty cool.

"Part 1" is a quest story. An on-the-run thriller, drama and moving exploration of loyalty.
There's a ton to take-in, including an early, mind-bending scene featuring multiple Harry Potters (I lost count) in one room. And the infiltration of the Ministry of Magic is just plain cool. The scene starts off comical, turns thrilling, and ends up poignant.

I don't want to give away the movie but I have to tell you that it ends at a perfectly logical place that left me dying for July 15 (that the next movie "Part 2" to arrive.

If you're a Harry Potter fan you will like this movie...it sticks to the book for the most part....if you're not a fan...sorry I just wasted your time.

Have a great weekend.
Dan

No comments:

Post a Comment