Tuesday, July 3, 2012

The Amazing Spider-man!!

I'm excited about this movie.  Even toyed with the idea of going at midnight.
Hey everyone.  Rob here.
I love going to the movies.  I used to go every Friday after the morning show by myself.  Now that I'm older, and the morning show is so much longer, I wait. 
Spider-man opens tonight at midnight.  Expect theaters to be packed.  It is a reboot of the movie franchise.  Tobey Maguire is no longer Spider-man and once again Peter Parker is back in high school.  Andrew Garfield from "The Social Network" stars as Spidey. He was the friend of Mark Zuckerberg with a knife in his back. 
This movie is going to be huge, if international numbers foreshadow what will happen here.  It has already made more than $50 million dollars overseas.  The Hollywood Reporter is projecting a 6 day holiday total of $125 million dollars.
Brad Underwood and I usually see eye to eye when it comes to movies.  He says, he's passing on this one though.  He calls Andrew Garfield a punk.  I told him, he's not the actual guy from "The Social Network."
He doesn't care.  I predict impressive numbers for the movie.  That is until "The Dark Knight Rises" which opens July 20th.  Don't even get me started on that movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment