Thursday, February 10, 2011

Wedding Planning

“Going to the chapel, and we’re gonna get married..”

That’s the song that’s been in my head lately… Katy here, good morning!

After recently getting engaged, I’ve walked into the wonderful world of wedding planning. It’s funny, though, because I’ve never been “into” weddings before. While my other girlfriends were picking out their wedding dress at age 10, I was in the backyard throwing a baseball around. But now that it’s happening, I’m really into it!! I never realized how big the wedding industry has become. It’s not just about the dress anymore. From cake to flowers, bands, and reception sites, it’s a little overwhelming at first. But I’m plugging through, checking items off my “to do” list one at a time. Ceremony site, Reception site, dress, photographer, band… check! I’m well on my way, but The Knot reminds me I still have 456 items left on my to do list. October will be here before I know it.

Mostly importantly, though, I can’t wait to be married to my best friend, Tom (everyone together) Awww! But really. It’s going to be an exciting year! Drop me an email if you have any wedding planning suggestions!

1 comment:

  1. It's a nice information to share about the wedding planning experience.I think will be useful for the wedding planning couples.If any one needs help to plan a wedding,you may use the wedding app and make use of it.

    ReplyDelete