Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Another Option for Opening Day





The Holy Grail opened at "The Banks" and I checked it out Saturday afternoon.

Good Tuesday morning. Rob here.

Last week our Stefano Dipietrantonio showed off the inside of the new 6,000 square foot sports bar that was opening in time for St. Patrick's Day. A lot of people are excited, and I am among them. After 10 years of waiting, the first tenant at the banks project finally opened its doors.

The 3rd Holy Grail is right across from the from the Great American Ball Park's Hall of Fame Museum on Joe Nuxhall Way. I stopped by at 11:30 Saturday (morning really.) Early I know. However, I did stop by after working out with my trainer and picking up my Heart Mini race packet. I thought those would give me a pass. It is a beautiful space. Flat screen monitors everywhere to satisfy every Cincinnati sports fan. There are also 35 different beers with 20 on tap to satisfy every Cincinnati beer lover. The restaurant serves lunch and dinner with many meals costing less than 10 dollars to satisfy any Cincinnati diner looking for a deal. Couple of very cool things that caught my attention. 3 huge garage style windows that open, so you can enjoy the warmer weather that's just around the corner. It will also allow customers to feel like they're part of the action at Great American Ball Park. That's even if they don't tickets. My favorite part though, is the tap tables. I guess that's what you call them. I've never seen them before. You no longer have to wait for your server to get another beer. You can just serve yourself. How cool is that. Dangerous, but cool. Potentially expensive, but cool. This is how much fun I had Saturday. I planned to stop by and say hi. I ended up staying for 2 and a half hours and watched the entire UK game there. Check out the Holy Grail. Maybe even Friday night when UK takes on OSU.




No comments:

Post a Comment