Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Signs of Spring










This mother bird brought the first sign of spring to my house. She laid her eggs in the little nest in my wreath on the front porch.

Sheila here.
Here are some other signs of spring I've enjoyed this week.


70 on the thermometer!

Daffodils. I think they're the happiest flower!














Driveway basketball. Katie's friends even let Eric try to play.


First walk of the year to feed the ducks with Eric. He galloped like a horse, picked up rocks and threw them in a creek, climbed a hill said hello to his feathered friends.










Coach pitch baseball with Eric. Or maybe I should call it Dad pitch!


Spring shopping with Katie. She got shoes for the prom. I got shorts and T-shirts.

















A picnic on the deck.


Ribs on the grill! Ric fired it up after we found these beauties at Findlay Market.

Finally, sneezed and sneezed and sneezed! My allergies are kicking!

No comments:

Post a Comment