Thursday, March 3, 2011

A Girls Best Friend

"There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats." - Albert Schweitzer
Katy here… Happy Thursday! Last weekend I had the pleasure of hosting the A’cat’amy Awards Extravaganza, benifiting the Ohio Alley Cat Resource. Not only did my fiancé Tom and I have a great time, eating a yummy meal from Maggianos, but we met some wonderful people who do great work for cats! You can learn more about them here: http://www.theanimalrescue.com/
If you haven’t heard by now, I love cats! Growing up, my family had two cats, Lucy & Ethel. Now I have my own cat, named Chessie. She’s a vocal calico cat that loves to run around, and sleep on my head. She’s also a curious cat. Anyone whose had a cat knows they can get into mischief. She likes to climb into the refrigerator, the sink, trash can and washing machine…It’s hard to keep up with her and keep her out of trouble! But, I love her so much and don’t know what I would do without her. Do you have a cat? I’d love to see your pictures! Be sure to send them in to Fox19 News Nation.

No comments:

Post a Comment