Thursday, September 22, 2011

The Countdown Is On...

Ahh!! One month to go until the wedding! That’s 4 weeks, 30 days! Good morning, happy Thursday! Katy here, and It’s crunch time! I’m starting to feel the pressure of bringing everything together. Thank goodness I planned ahead for most of it, so it shouldn’t be too bad, but now’s the time to bring everything that I’ve planned over the past several months. Figuring out the timing of the day will be tricky, but I’m confident that everything that will work out. It’s been nice having a great group at the station to talk about wedding stuff. Especially Tracey and Sheila. They’ve been great to go to for advice, or to talk to about my latest wedding planning adventure. I’ve been so focused on the wedding, that now I more excited for the honeymoon in Key West, FL! It’ll be nice to relax for a few days after the wedding on the sunny island. Can’t believe the time is almost here! But most of all, I can’t wait to get married to my best friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment