Thursday, September 8, 2011

Wedding Update

6 weeks to go! It seems like I’ve been planning the wedding for so long now, I can’t believe there’s only a month and a half left before the big day! Good morning, happy Thursday.. Katy here. I thought I would give you a quick update on the wedding planning and how it’s going. Actually… I’m basically done! About a month ago, I reached the point where I couldn’t do anymore planning and just had to wait until about now for things to pick up! And boy, are they picking up! I’ve had two bridal showers (one of those hosted by Sheila and Tracey) had my final dress fitting, cake appointment, and met with our organist at the church. Next up is the hair/makeup trial and final floral appointment. Everyone told me it would go by fast, and they were right. October will be here before I know it, although it already feels like it with these temperatures in the low 60s! I’m ready for the wedding, but I don’t know if I’m ready for the cooler weather yet! I think this weekend I’ll enjoy a nice break from things and have a lazy weekend with the fiancé. I’ll stash away the girlie wedding stuff and watch some football!!! Go SPORTS!

No comments:

Post a Comment