Thursday, September 1, 2011

Happy Birthday



Good Morning, happy Thursday! Katy Here...I can’t believe Labor Day weekend is upon us, it seems like yesterday we were talking about the start of summer with Memorial Day! Labor Day weekend is always fun, celebrating the “unofficial” end to summer, but it’s also special for me because my soon-to-be family gets together every year to celebrate a special birthday! This week, I wanted to give a shout out to Marian Gooding! Marian, or Mare, as we call her is my fiancé Tom’s grandmother who lives in Lima, OH. We’ll be traveling north this weekend to celebrate with her and the family. Mare is my biggest fan at Fox19. She watches the webcast that I put together every morning (and you can to under the weather tab on fox19.com) so she knows what the weather will be. She’s one of the nicest people I’ve ever met, and I’m so glad that I’ll be able to call her my grandma soon! So Happy Birthday, Mare! Can’t wait to see you this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment