Monday, October 17, 2011

Do You Have Your Costume ?

Good Morning, Frank Here! The countdown to Halloween is upon us, and do you know what your going to be this year? It's the one time a year where you do not have to worry about being embarrassed and you can let yourself loose. This year I feel like I have several costumes to choose. For starters Halloween is going to be a lot of fun around the FOX19 newsroom as myself and my FOX19 morning news team colleagues will all dress up on Halloween morning. What will we all be? I will give you a clue, it will be a themed costume. So take some guesses and let us know what you think we should all be. This weekend my girlfriend and I got our dogs Mr. Otis and Mr. Benson all set for Halloween. I think we are becoming those dog people, but I do not care it is fun and we love it. We picked Batman for Mr. Benson and then Superman for Mr. Otis. The little guys were like kids who wear there costumes all day long when they first get them. I do not know what it is, but when they have there costumes on they behave very well, they hardly bark. Maybe its because they are embarrassed, haha! Do you dress your dogs up for Halloween? If so what will they be this year? There is something about dogs that warm the heart. Last week I and Mr. Benson co-hosted the Hyde Park Health Center's 2nd Annual Halloween Dog Fashion show. It always a pleasure to see the faces of the residents light up as dogs come down dressed as hot dogs, rock stars, and even chickens. So get ready for Halloween my friends and have some fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment