Thursday, October 27, 2011

Newlywed

Good Morning, Katy here… speaking to you for the first time as a Mrs! We’re back from the wedding and honeymoon, and phew! What a whirlwind. The one thing I heard most from others was how fast it goes by, and boy are they right! The good news is, the wedding was perfect! There isn’t one thing that I would have changed. Everything went as it should have, plus a few bonuses! I’m sure you’ve seen the flash mob video that the FOX19 Morning Crew put together. Tom and I were so surprised! We had no idea what was going on, but I thought it was so cool! I can’t believe how coordinated everyone was! (I hear they all practiced a lot without me knowing.) I was truly surprised, and grateful to work with such awesome people! How many people can say, my co-workers flash mobbed my wedding! Anyways, I’m glad to be back after a few great days in Key West! It was nice to wake up with the sunrise next to the beach. Keep a watch to my FOX19 facebook page, Katy Morgan WXIX. I’ll post a few more wedding pictures once they get in, but for now will leave you with a sneak peak from my photographer! And if you haven’t seen the flash mob yet, check it out: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-NQI_YmEfB0

No comments:

Post a Comment