Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Dreaming of the Beach






Hi everyone. It's Rob, and I'm dreaming of a warm, sunny, beachy vacation.



Pretty sad considering that winter doesn't officially start for another 3 weeks.





For the last two years I have vacationed with friends. We all went to the UK earlier this year. We spent a few days in London and a few days in the countryside. The trip was fun and educational, but it was expensive. We also did a lot of running around, so it wasn't too terribly relaxing. Last year, we all went to Nantucket. Again a lot of fun, but expensive and not too relaxing. Well, we are all planning a vacation in March. I want it to be relaxing and inexpensive. I don't care where we go as long as it is to the beach. I want a book, a drink in my hand and sand under my feet. I also want to hear waves and feel the sun.





I haven't taken many beach vacations. I have been to Caye Caulker in Belize. I have also been to Miami. Other than that, I don't know much about island vacations. Some of the ideas being tossed around: Cabo, Atlantis, the Rivera Maya. I told my friends, I will go anywhere as long as it is inexpensive. I have never been to an all inclusive resort. The price sounds right, but will it be too crowded. I don't like cruises. Per Sheila's suggestion, I have checked out vacation beach rental by owner http://www.vbro.com/ That's also a possibility. I'm sure we will find something. I'm sure it will be fun. I won't complain as long as it is INEXPENSIVE AND RELAXING. I don't want to do a lot of running around. If you have any suggestions email me rwilliams@fox19.com








No comments:

Post a Comment