Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Halloween is over, on to Thanksgiving









We all dressed up yesterday for Halloween. I was the Cowardly Lion.



Hey everyone. Rob here.



Anyone who knows me, knows I don't dress up for Halloween.




I like to be comfortable, which Halloween costumes are not. They're also often itchy. Before yesterday it has been about 10 years since I dressed up for Halloween. That was also for the Fox19 Morning News. The last time I dressed up for fun when was I was kid. Probably in middle school. Yesterday the lion costume was uncomfortable and itchy, but also fun.
I know it doesn't look like I'm having fun, but I am.



I did the make-up myself. Actually proud of the job I did. I looked up "face painting lion" on Google images and copied what I saw.




The entire morning show dressed up like the cast of Wizard of Oz. Sheila - "Dorthy" Frank -"Scarecrow" Katy - "Glenda the Good Witch" Dan - "Flying Monkey" Brad "Tin Man" Everyone looked great. But look at the Tracey as The Wicked Witch of the West. She looks fantastic. While we all looked like an off off off Broadway cast, Tracey looked straight out of Wicked. I was probably the most skeptical of dressing up during the show, but it was a lot of fun. Felt like a kid again.







No comments:

Post a Comment