Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Never Too Early for Christmas!!


That's how I feel.



Hi everyone. Rob here.


I don't really like Halloween. Thanksgiving kind of freaks me out. Way too many food issues.



However, Christmas I love everything about it. (except the parking lot congestion) I love Fountain Square during Christmas. Unlike a lot of people, I don't mind the ice rink. I enjoy seeing families getting out on the ice, and the kids with the hot cocoa. I already have my radio set on 93.3. Listening to Christmas music actually puts me into a better mood. That's hard to do at 3:15 in the morning as I drive into work. One of my favorite songs is, "What Child is This?" by Andrea Bocelli and Mary J. Blige. Take a listen http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sK748UllnWg










I also love the specials that hit the TV this time of year. You know the ones that have been running since I was a kid. The ones were all the animals look like they were made out of carpet. I love. Don't watch the whole show, that would be weird right? I usually just watch for a few minutes and feel like a kid again.





So for me it's never too early for Christmas. I love this time of year. However, I will wait until the very last minute to do my Christmas shopping. It is always to early for that.





No comments:

Post a Comment