Thursday, November 3, 2011

Happy Hallo - Christmas

Good morning, Katy here… now that Halloween is over, is everyone ready for Christmas?! Wow… Just a few days into November and we’re already talking about the holidays. Now, I never thought I’d say this... because I’m a huge Christmas cheerleader. (I admit, yesterday, after Rob said on the air that 93.3 started playing Christmas music 24/7.. I tuned in for a little Christmas cheer) But it’s TOO early! Phew.. ok I said it. It’s too early for Christmas stuff just yet. Listening to Christmas music when it’s 68 and sunny just didn’t feel right, so I switched stations. The weird thing is, when I got home yesterday, I saw a least a half dozen commercials on TV about holiday sales and deals. Really. Do they push the holidays on us a week earlier each year? It sure seems like it. Don’t get me wrong, I’ll probably have my Christmas tree up a couple days after Thanksgiving… but let’s get through a majority of fall before we start talking about Christmas! I guess if there’s one positive note out of this, it’s that I’m already starting to think about gifts for family and friends. I can thank all those commercials for that. But then, that’s what they want, right? On another note, Tom and I had our first “trick or treat” on Monday. We got to pass out candy at the house, which was a lot of fun. I think I could get into the Halloween thing more next year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment