Thursday, December 29, 2011

2011… What a Year!



Good Morning, happy Thursday! Katy here… can you believe 2011 is coming to a close? I sure can’t. It’s been quite a year for me, and boy does time fly when you’re having fun! 2011 was a great year for me and Tom. It was our first full year in Cincinnati, experiencing everything that the city has to offer, and it didn’t disappoint! We’ve visited tons of festivals, restaurants, and of course… Reds games! (That’s our favorite thing to do, by far!) But 2011 was the year of the wedding! Oh my gosh, what a wedding it was! Starting last January I began planning for the most important day in my life and it was a blast! From wedding colors, to bridesmaid dresses, reception venue and vows, there were tons of things to iron down, but thanks to a great group of bridesmaids, girlfriends, and my mom.. I got it all figured out. (And Tom got a few of his ideas in too!) Ha.

2011 was a great year, but I’m really looking forward to 2012. With my new husband, I’m sure we’ll find many more adventures in the Queen City!

No comments:

Post a Comment