Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Christmas Shopping... Almost Done!














That is big for me. Usually, I'm the idiot hitting Kenwood Towne Center the 4 days leading up to Christmas. This year, I have a lot of gifts already out of the way. I started about 3 weeks ago with a visit to Crestview Hills Towne Center. I actually saw Sheila's sister-in-law at the Hallmark Store. To this Sheila texted, "what are YOU doing in a Hallmark store." Not my kind of store because I really don't like cards. (Yes, I do know that's little crazy) However, I was able to pick up a gift there. I also picked up a new pair of boots at Dillards. They were actually a good buy. I wear them all the time. Probably too much.








I also saw a segment on the Today show and found the perfect gift for a friend of mine. Before the show was over, I already ordered it online and it was being shipped. I bought Sheila's gift about two weeks ago. It was a good one. Already gave it to her.














Usually, I stink at buying gift. This year it's different. This is the reason why I think. I'm listening more now. All you have to do is pay attention.








Merry Christmas

No comments:

Post a Comment