Friday, December 9, 2011

WINTER WEATHER FAVORITES

Good Friday Morning! Dan Wells writing, I hope this note finds you well and in good spirits.

My blog today, December 9th is all about this "cold weather" that seems to have settled into Cincinnati. I don't know if you think it's about time, but for me December means winter weather.





With that said, I thought I'd pose this topic...what are YOUR favorite winter things?

Busting out the flannel sheets, it's one of my favorite parts of the winter season. Yup, I said it, oh flannel sheets, you are so soft and warm. You put the mmmm, in winter sleep. NOW don't laugh...come-on who is with me? This is what I'm talking about, the simple pleasures of winter that just make the cold weather better.



So the question this morning is did YOU ever sit and think about how great winter is and what YOU love about it?

HERE'S MY LIST

1) Christmas (one of my favorite holidays)



2) Family time



3) Snow, because the kids enjoy it, and when it snows, it creates beautiful scenery.



4) Driving through town at night, because my little girls look at all of the lights awestruck


5) Hot chocolate, because it's good :) 6) Wrapping presents, because I think I buy the best gifts

7) Christmas music and movies, because they lift my spirits (The Polar Express is my personal favorite, well National Lampoons too)

8) Skiing (if I didn't have to work for a living I'd be skiing every day of my life)

9) I like sitting by the fire, eating homemade soup or chili.

10) And finally (as stated above I love my flannel sheets)

So what are your winter time favorites? Think about it and have a great December weekend!

Kind Regards
Dan Wells

No comments:

Post a Comment