Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Christmas Already??!!


I was picking up my prescription at CVS yesterday and they're already getting ready for Christmas.
Hey everyone Rob here.
I was at CVS yesterday feeling a little under the weather. I was wasting time walking around wasting time waiting for the pharmacist to fill my prescription. I then saw something that really made me sick. I saw some employees putting up Christmas stuff. What!!?? Its not even November yet and stores are already getting ready.


Every year it gets earlier. Now I understand that these weeks leading up to the holidays are important. But this early?? This morning Sheila and I read a story about a mall in Costa Mesa, CA. It already has its 100 ft tall Christmas tree up. Don't get me wrong. I love the holidays, but you have 59 days until Christmas. Plenty of time to stress over buying gifts for family and friends.



No comments:

Post a Comment