Thursday, October 28, 2010

Perfect Anniversary Gift


Good Morning, Dan Wells writing, I hope this note finds you guys well and in good spirits. So you may have heard the lovely Tracey Johnson mention last week that I was celebrating my anniversary. Well today I thought I’d let you know what I got for my wife. (see the picture below) Shiny. Silver. One-of-a-kind. The Little Love Charmer from Tina Steinberg.

Now let’s back up for a minute…so you get the back story. First off, my wife loves gifts….buying, wrapping, giving, receiving, opening. She loves them actually what woman doesn’t love them. Right?

Well despite that love for gifts in general, it has been a long time since she’s felt this crazy (in a good way) about something she’s received, clothes and shoes just don’t seem to cut it anymore.
So after three and a half weeks of waiting by the door like my daughter waiting for me to come home from work, she saw the mailwoman place the package in the mailbox yesterday and she could not get out that door fast enough. They're here. See, each of my daughters' fingerprint impressions are on one side of each of the charms and their names are inscripted on the other. They are simple, unordinary, and timeless. In my wife’s world, it's pretty much the perfect gift. I think I did good this year. Happy gift giving.

No comments:

Post a Comment