Monday, October 18, 2010

Pancakes, Wine Tasting, and Charity

Good Morning Everyone...How Was The Weekend? I would like to first start with some of the most unique and amazing pancakes I have had. Our very own Rob Williams ran the Columbus Marathon this past weekend, so in prep I met him for some carbs on Saturday in Mount Lookout. We went to Annabells which is this small little restaurant with a lot of charm. I enjoyed the buttermilk corn pancakes. They were sooooo yummy with brown sugar butter on top, I highly recommend them they filled me for the entire afternoon. Then on Sunday I had the honor to join many at Mercedes Benz Of Cincinnati, where we gathered to raise money for Epilepsy. It was wine tasting all for a good cause, over 400 people attended to sample fine wines and some wonderful food. It's amazing how people come together for charity all while at the same time enjoying each others company and the real winner of course was the cause, Epilepsy. So after a fun filled weekend it's back to work this week, and you may notice something different. We have new weather graphics, we have been building new looks and maps over the past several weeks and I hope you like what you see. Our goal present your weather in a easy to understand format in several different ways, so please feel free let us know what you think. Have A Great Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment