Thursday, February 9, 2012

Jazz It Up



Good morning, happy Thursday! Katy here… I don’t know about you, but the winter months always seem to me cooped up indoors. That keeps me from exercising as much as I would like. But I think I’ve found a solution, thanks to the FOX19 Morning Crew adventures! Yesterday I took Rob, Sheila, Tracey, Dan and Stephanie to Jazzercise with me. I loved it! I’ve never taken a class before, but I’ve heard a lot about them. My mom and cheerleading coach use to Jazzercise back in the day, when head bands, spandex and leg warmers were all the rage. But this isn’t your mothers Jazzercise anymore! I was pleasantly surprised that the class is filled with women of all ages (and sometimes a few guys!) dancing to the popular music of today. I knew yesterday’s class with the Morning Crew was going to be fun when the Party Rock Anthem came on. It’s the same song the crew used to flash mob my wedding! We only took a 30 minute express class, just to get a taste of what a real class is like. Most classes are an hour long. Boy was I tired…just after 30 minutes! All of the positive energy in there kept me going, though.. and It’s motivated me to come back to try a few more classes! I can’t wait to jazz it up again!

No comments:

Post a Comment