Monday, February 6, 2012

My Favorite Ad



So which ad did you like? Every year on the Monday after the Super Bowl we sit here and pick apart and talk about how the commercials were not good or if they blew you away. I think for the most part they were good. I will start with my favorite, the Chevy ad about the world ending and the only people surviving are those who drive the Chevy Silverado. It is set to a Barry Manilow song and shows the trucks driving through a destroyed city with American ICONS like the Big Boy statue and a box of Twinkies. It all ends with the actor asking where Dave is and the other Chevy guys say he did not make it because he was driving a Ford. I also liked the Clint Eastwood ad for Chrysler, I am a little bias though since my brother was on the team that produced that ad. I thought all in all the game was good and the entire atmosphere was awesome. I spent sometime in Indy last week, and I found the way they hosted it all to be classy and top notch. You did not have to have a ticket in order to enjoy it. If you want to check out the ads just go to our web page http://www.fox19.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment