Thursday, February 23, 2012

A Perrfect Cause!

Good morning, happy Thursday! We’re inching towards the weekend, and I’m really excited for this Saturday! This Saturday, I will have the pleasure to host the annual A’cat’amy Awards Extravaganza, put on by the Ohio Alleycat Resourse. You probably know by now, but I love cats! I grew up with two kitties, Lucy & Ethel, and when I got my first job, I adopted Chessie. She’s an adorable calico cat, who is very talkative! But anyways, back to the Ohio Alleycat Resource! I was so excited when they asked me to host their event again, after doing it last year. We had such a great time, and it’s all for a great cause. If you haven’t heard about the Ohio Alleycat Resourse, they are a non-profit organization that promotes non-lethal control for feral cat coloinies and humane methods to reduce the population of feral cats. They practice Trap-Neuter-Return, and also provide a low-cost, high quality spay/neuter service for cats.

I’ve toured their facility before, and they do wonderful work. They also have an adoption center on hand for abandoned kitties and cats, and have successfully places thousands of cats in loving homes! In fact, check out their facebook page http://www.facebook.com/#!/ohioalleycatfans They constantly post pictures of cats that have been adopted. I love happy endings! If you are interested in learning more about the Ohio Alleycat Resource, head to their website http://www.ohioalleycat.org/ They are a great organization!

No comments:

Post a Comment