Thursday, March 8, 2012

I Got Engaged !



Good Morning Everyone, Marzullo Here and I am really under the weather this morning so I am going to make this short...but I need your address so I can get you a invitation to my wedding! Yep, my girlfriend and I got engaged on Friday ! I guess she is no longer my girlfriend, but my fiance' now! Leslee and I have been dating since the fall of 2010 and she has made me the happiest I have ever been. They always say you know when you know...and I knew! If you followed me on facebook or on air you may have heard I proposed while on the airplane and that would be correct. We had a trip planned to Northstar Village in Lake Tahoe and I had a clue she may have thought it was going to happen that weekend so I decided to surprise her and do it on the plane ride out. So once we got into the air I got down on one knee and she said yes! I had it set up with Delta to have some bubbly waiting and we celebrated. The best part was once we got on the ground on our layover in Salt Lake City, we were able to light up our phone and share the news with all of our dear family and friends. So over the next year I will have several updates as we plan, do you have any advice for Leslee and I ? Yes, Benson and our dog Otis will be in the wedding in some way.

No comments:

Post a Comment