Wednesday, February 24, 2010

WOW I Work With A News Hottie !


Good Morning Friends....Frank Marzullo Here
So if you did not know our very own Meghan Mongillo is WEBN's Dawn Patrol Cincinnati News Hottie of Year! She received a crown, feather boa, flowers, and a 7 pound frozen hot dog during her appearance on the show yesterday!


What a honor! I feel so honored to sit next to her each morning, at 4:30am! Yes we are on at 4:30am, if you did not know. Chris our floor director started our countdown to the start of the show this morning, and as he counted down from 10 - 9 - 8 - 7 -ect... I thought to myself: WOW...I am 31 years old, I have been waking up at 3am for the past 10 years, I am balding, and this morning in particular I am having some acid reflux issues, but it is all worth it to sit next to Cincinnati's Hottest News Woman!

Now of course, this is all tongue and cheek, but on a serious note, a sign of a great television journalist who can be balanced and trusted in everything she does while at the same time realizing it's okay to have some fun and not take things to seriously. I think sometimes in all aspects of live, no matter what your career, the true purpose of our accomplishments can be lost if we do not sit back and have a good laugh at our expense and enjoy what we have worked so hard to accomplish, no matter what you do.

Wow, I am feeling very deep this morning, could be the lack of sleep I had last night!!! So congratulations Meghan on your Hottie Award...Now get back outside and stand in the cold wind and snow outside a dark building and tell us the news!!!!

BTW: Meghan and I have a brother and sister relationship off air ( we are both Italian it's a bond!! ) so I know she will not mind me talking her up like she is Barbara Walters!!

No comments:

Post a Comment