Monday, January 23, 2012

Come Chat With Me



Good Morning...Frank Here...Did the rolls of thunder wake you up this morning? We had some areas of heavy rain up to a half of inch in spots, but for the most part no wind damage here at home. So where is the snow? Where is the cold air? What is going on? I know all questions you have as we have only seen 2 inches of snow this season. We have addressed all of these questions on air and now I have another way you can chat with me. Join me every morning on FOX19.com for a morning chat while you enjoy breakfast and get the kids to school. On mornings when the weather is the story we will be here with you as Meteorologist Katy Morgan will join me to answer your questions. Then on other mornings we will just chat about whatever is on your mind, so let the questions fly. I will include a link here for you to find our chat or you can simply go to our homepage at http://www.fox19.com/ and click on the chat with Frank link. Here is the direct link: http://www.fox19.com/category/229883/frank-marzullos-weather-chat

No comments:

Post a Comment