Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Road Trip !

Good Morning, happy Wednesday! Katy Morgan Here, One of my favorite things that I did with my family as a kid was road trip. We drove everywhere. I think that’s where I get my sense of direction. (My mother says I have an internal GPS). But, if the Morgan’s were on vacation, we were going to have as much fun getting to our destination as being there. I’ve been to tons of state parks and monuments like Devil’s Tower, Mt. Rushmore, Gettysburg, the Freedom Trail in Boston, the Corn Palace in Mitchell, South Dakota… and yes, even Wall Drug. The picture seen here is of my brother, dad and me at Dinosaur Park in Rapid City, SD. My dad was really excited to take us here, as he had visited with his family when he was a boy. With all of the road trips I’ve taken, I’ve visited almost every state in the union. My current count is 46 states. The four remaining states are scattered. It’s my goal to visit Alaska, Louisiana, Rhode Island, and New Mexico… one of these days! Anyone up for a road trip?

No comments:

Post a Comment