Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Saying Goodbye to Summer





I'm usually not affected by the weather. It really doesn't affect my mood or my outlook.
Hello everyone. Rob here.
Yesterday for instance, it was nice but I took a nap. A long one. I'm not the kind of person who says, "I can't be inside. It's too nice." That's usually not me. However this morning I stepped outside, and could feel the slight chill in the air. Summer is winding down. That makes me a little sad. I definitely enjoyed summer this year, but it flew by fast. I can understand why the The Cincinnati Bell/WEBN fireworks have been such a big deal around here for 34 years. You have to make the most of it. Before long, we will all be hunkered down for a long, cold, and dark winter. Actually, this will be my first fireworks along the Ohio River. Sunday will pretty much be all hands on deck at Fox19. We are carrying the fireworks on our channel again this year. Last year, I was out of town for a wedding. This year I will be along the Ohio River as we put on a live show and for a hour before the fireworks. Should be fun. Hope you will be watching live in person or on your TV in BEAUTIFUL High Definition.

No comments:

Post a Comment