Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Pool Season!

Went to the pool yesterday, and it was packed.
Hey everyone.  Rob here.
I went with some friends to the pool at Five Seasons in Crestview Hills, Ky.  It was packed.
Not one available chair.  It was cool though.   Hundreds of people enjoying the day off with friends, family and their children.  Soaking up the sun was nice.  However, it was a little too crowded for me.  So we packed up and went to a friend's backyard in Clifton.  We laid out towels, set up the sprinkler, and had a great time.  We ordered take out from a great Indian restaurant off of Ludlow Avenue near Cincinnati State.  It is called Dusmesh Indian Restaurant.  Great food!!   Family run.  In England last year, I had the best Indian food ever.  I still dream of that meal.  This place was a close second.  It is BYOB I hear.  That means the bill will always be reasonable.  I give it 5 stars.  Check it out.  Also, wanted to tell you about the Mt. Adams farmers market.  It is every Saturday.  Katy will blog about that later this week.  I'm back to work, but having yesterday off was nice. 

No comments:

Post a Comment