Thursday, May 31, 2012

I love Fresh, Local Food!!


Good morning, happy Thursday!

Can’t believe the weekend is upon us, but I already have plans for Saturday morning. Hello, Katy here.. have you heard about the Mt. Adams Farmers Market? It’s new! Tom and I checked it out last week on its inaugural Saturday, and our very own Rob Williams was there to cut the ribbon! This is one of the things that I love about Cincinnati. There are so many local markets at our fingertips, how can you NOT buy fresh, local produce?! I have high hopes for the Mt. Adams Market, It started last Saturday with a bang. There were plenty of produce stands, herb and flower stands, local crafts and even homemade doggie treats! I highly recommend checking it out in the next few weeks, it’ll be open all summer! Check out their facebook page here http://www.facebook.com/MtAdamsFarmersMarket


No comments:

Post a Comment