Thursday, June 2, 2011

My Best Friend's Wedding

Good morning, happy Thursday!! This past weekend I took a short vacation back to Myrtle Beach to take part in my friend Marla Walter’s wedding. Tom and I had a great time catching up with the bride and groom, plus all of our old work friends in Myrtle Beach. It was my first experience being part of the wedding party, but won’t be the last. This year alone I have 5 weddings to attend, including my own. I’ll be in the wedding party for another friend of mine in August, and then of course I have my own to look forward to in October! But Marla sure has set the bar! It was a beautiful ceremony, in the backyard of a beach house overlooking the Atlantic ocean. Very intimate and sweet! The coral and green colors she chose were perfect with the beach backdrop! Then we walked next door for the reception, at another beach house. Under a big tent, there were dozens of white lanterns strung, giving it a perfect summer beach feel. I’ll admit it, after attending this wedding… A beach wedding for Tom and I is appealing! But still, having ours here in Cincinnati is definitely going to be top notch, and exactly what we want. I can’t wait for October!

No comments:

Post a Comment