Thursday, June 16, 2011

The Wheels On The Bus Go Round and Round

Good Morning, happy Thursday! Katy here… and I wanted to talk about a really neat program that goes on at the Cincinnati Museum Center every Wednesday. I participated in “Celebriteering” yesterday, where I got to read a book to a group of young kids. Naturally, I read a Dr. Seuss book about weather. We had such a great time! I was so impressed with the Duke Energy Children’s Museum, as they provide so many neat things for kids. From jungle gyms, to science stations, and the Little Sprout Farm, which is where I was reading, it all looked so fun. It’s a great place to bring the kids for the afternoon, especially since it’s summer vacation. Every Wednesday at 11 am they have a local celebrity come in and read to a group of kids, that’s what I did yesterday. But after we were done reading, we played a whole bunch of games and songs. From Wheels on the Bus, to Old Mac Donald, and the Itsy Bitsy Spider… the kids sang them all. I actually had to stop and think about the songs, because it’s been so long since I sang them last! But all in all, it was a great time. If you want to learn more about the Little Sprout Farm, or Duke Energy Children’s Museum, I encourage you to head to their website http://www.cincymuseum.org/explore_our_sites/childrens_museum/little_sprouts/

1 comment:

  1. here they are happily celebrating about the festivals in their bus.. the kids and adults are conduct the function..
    Wheels Miami

    ReplyDelete