Thursday, June 9, 2011

Yummy Thai



If there is one thing that I knew about Frank Marzullo after first meeting him, it’s that he loves good food and fine wine! Katy Morgan Here... He’s been talking about Ruthai’s Thai restaurant in Mt. Lookout forever now and how we needed to go check it out with him one night. So, yesterday evening Tom and I went to dinner with Frank and his girlfriend Leslee, and friends Stephanie and Kevin. I’ll admit, I’d never had Thai food before so I was a little nervous to try something new. I went with a spring roll for an appetizer and ordered pork friend rice for my entrée. It was so good, I was asking others to try their dishes as well. I liked the phad thai! What I really liked about it too was that you could bring your own wine to dinner. So I can put a gold star on my calendar for this week, thanks to Frank… I tried a new cuisine! We’ll be going back for sure. After dinner, we all went over to Dutch’s in Hyde Park. Tom and I had never been there before, and we loved it! The best part was when we found out that dogs are allowed on the patio. We’ll be going back there, with our dog, Casey! Although Tom and I have been here over half a year now, I love that there are so many great places to explore. Good food, good wine, good friends. A perfect way to cap off an evening.

Oh, and I can’t wait for lunch today! I’ve got thai leftovers! Yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment