Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Bye Bye Winter



It was time. Hi it's Meghan:) Yes, it was time to say good-bye to my winter coats. They've kept me warm in the cold for months now. But believe me I'm welcoming spring with open arms and short sleeves!




But my delimma is storage. I have big plastic bins that are heavy and cumbersome to carry down my basement steps. This year I went to the store to buy another one..and came across the greatest invention ever!

I have heard of the vacuum seal storage bag before...but my big concern was - would it work. The answer is yes, very well. The one bag not only fit half my jackets it was light and easy to carry downstairs.

Only problem..take a look at the photos. I'll have some wrinkled coats come fall. Oh well, I'll just break out the iron.




No comments:

Post a Comment