Friday, April 30, 2010

Faith Works Is Moving


Hi, it's Sheila.
One of the unfortunate parts of being a journalist is reporting on terrible events and circumstances. That's why I am so happy when I'm working on my Faith Works series.

Faith Works reports are something I started last year to tell the stories of how local people are putting their faith into action. They are stories about people who probably would never be recognized for making a difference in the lives of others. And they are stories which inspire me every time I meet these people.

In the next few weeks, I'll profile the Elder High School Spiritual Boosters program, and the principal of Notre Dame Academy, Sister Elaine Winter. I also have great stories planned about the Pure Fashion club for girls and a local couple who spent their honeymoon on a mission trip in Africa. I hope you'll find inspiration in these stories too!

My Faith Works reports air on Friday mornings at 8:25 a.m. on the Fox 19 Morning News. Starting this weekend, the stories will also air on the Sunday night 10:00 News. And you can find all of them on our website http://www.fox19.com/. Just look under Faith Works on our homepage.

No comments:

Post a Comment