Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Strong Armed

I have a problem--- a fitness "hang-up" if you will, and it's starting to bother me more and more.




Good morning, Sara Celi.


Try as I might, I can't tone my arms. Trust me, I'm trying. When I started running in earnest, and working out with a fitness plan about two years ago, I watched my body really change. My legs became more defined, my stomach flattened, and my hips shrank.



My arms hardly changed.



It's not that I'm neglecting this part of my body. I lift weights and do cross training. I've even had my personal trainer do what he calls "Arm Busters" with me during our sessions.



So why can't I have Michelle Obama arms or Madonna's amazing muscle? I don't want jiggly fat anymore!



Help me, fitness buffs! I need your tips!


* Photo of Madonna courtesy: ABCnews.com

1 comment:

  1. Definitely would help if I knew how to! I have the same trouble except with my legs. My wheelchair does wonders for the arms but nothing for my flabby legs since I can't move them...

    ReplyDelete