Thursday, July 1, 2010

Play Ball With The Little Sisters

Morning Everyone Frank Here...

I have spent many a evening / day watching our Reds play at Great American Ball Park over the last 3 years. However, earlier this week I attended my favorite game of the last three years. Why? Because I spent time with my good friends from the Little Sisters of The Poor. Over 150 residents and supporters of the Clifton facility attended the game where ticket proceeds go back to the Little Sisters. It was such a great evening hanging with the sisters, I really got excited for them when they were smiling and waving on the HUGE HD screen at GABP. I want to say a special hello to Bonnie her picture below she loved meeting Rosie Red. This group of sisters do so much for the elderly and seniors providing unmatched love and care. I am providing a link to there website for more information.










Click Here on how you can volunteer and help our little sisters :http://www.littlesistersofthepoor.org/

No comments:

Post a Comment