Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Are You Depressed ?

Marzullo The Weatherman...

So I have entered the witness protection program, my new name is Bob Smith and I run a small pizza shop in Fargo, North Dakota! Not really, but I feel like going to hide somewhere because many of you have notified me that your sick and tired of this gloomy, gray, and showery weather! I have good news, bright skies are around the corner, but we will have to wait until late Wednesday and Thursday for some sunshine. Track Your Forecast Right Here: http://www.fox19.com/Global/category.asp?C=4217&nav=menu63_3

I mean really? Jimmy Buffet yesterday with showers and drizzle and temperatures only in the upper 50's, I do not think true Parrot Heads mind though! Today expect another cloudy day with some light showers, nothing heavy, this afternoon for the Reds and Brewers at Great American Ball Park. Bring a jacket though, a high of only 61 degrees, when we usually average a high of 75. This low pressure system continues to rotate in those light showers, but just stay tough my friends, near 80 by Saturday!

1 comment:

  1. Just so you know - my 5 yo daughter blames you for making it rain on Sunday while we were at KI. She said "Why did Frank make it rain?".

    ReplyDelete