Thursday, May 13, 2010

Ryan Korengel, An Inspiration to all


I had the pleasure of meeting 14 year old Ryan Korengel.

He's awesome. Hey everyone. Rob here.



I know this is my first post of the week. Sorry for that, but I've been extremely busy putting Ryan's story together. He and his family trusted me with their story and I wanted to do a good job.


Remember those severe storms that knocked out power to something like 800,000 customers in September of 2008. Well that storm almost killed Ryan. Watch his story of comeback. Be reminded that when it comes overcoming life's obstacles attitude is everything.




By the way, Ryan was just awarded the Yes I Can Award for athletics in Nashville.


Here's Ryan's story here. http://tinyurl.com/2uvttnw Warning: It may choked you up. It did for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment